Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Saying Uncle


I am slowly, and I mean slowly learning to not take on everything. A good friend finally talked me into giving up some work yesterday and after doing it, I felt such relief! I wish I'd let go earlier.

Now I just have to stop saying yes to other aspects. I took on a job with a group that I wish I hadn't. But I'm going to try and get it out of the way so I can concentrate on all the writing things that I need to.

I also have three workshops I have to get worked up in the next few months, all because I couldn't keep my hands still on the keyboard! The first one will be the easiest, but the second and third are going to require some research, digging, and good solid information. So, that will take up writing time. YUCK! But I'm hoping the exposure from the workshops will be good publicity. I guess time will tell.

Is there something you took on that you wish you hadn't? Or something that you wish you had?

No comments: