Monday, November 12, 2007

Another Monday


Nothing exciting happening on the writing end of things. I had company all week and got very little done with writing.

Had a good visit with the girls and their kids, even if two had the flu and then generously gave it to grams and gramps. I'm still feeling a bit blah, but the dh seems to have bounced back quickly.

My plans this week is to wrap up the Outlaw in Petticoats edits and get back to writing on Miner in Petticoats. That book is calling to me. I love the characters Aileen and Ethan and the way the story is playing out so far. They have chemistry that neither one wants to admit to. It is fun writing the scenes where they battle wits.

Do you prefer a book where the sparks are flying yet the characters deny it or do you like books where the characters slowly grow to realize they have a connection?

No comments: