Monday, February 04, 2008

Characters- Love/Hate relationship

I was cruising last week on the WIP. The end was looking closer. I could smell the black moment looming on the horizon.

Then the heroine took a detour, added another chapter to the book and totally blinded me from the goal line. The added chapter tightens the romance factor, but brought out more info than I was ready to divulge and makes me rethink the ending. As well as I have a CP who has been reading this story as I spit it out- and with her assumations I've tweaked the original ending and it will be a "Wow! I didn't see that coming type of ending. Which I love to write.

So, even with the added chapter my goal is to have the first draft finished by the end of this week. So stay tuned for Friday five and see if they turn out to be the five reasons I love finishing a book!

No comments: