Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Five- My Five Eskimos







This is my oldest little Eskimo. Rebecca may look like an angel, but she's got her greatgrandma's knack for mischief!







This is Kelly and Maverick
He is ALL boy!








This is Austin. If it has wheels, he wants it and won't let go of it!






This is Zane. He is always terrorizing his brother Kelly. Though in this photo he looks like a sweetie!





And the reason I went to Alaska and spent time with my Eskimos- Rietta born on January 14th. She is joining her two brothers Kelly and Zane.








And those are my Alaska Grandchildren. Being in military families, some day we hope they all settle back down in the lower forty-eight.

1 comment:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

They are soooo adorable! You have good reason to be proud, Grandma!