Monday, March 17, 2008

Lots to do


I'm doing revisions on Miner in Petticoats, readign through my CP's comments and tigthening that story so it will be ready to send to my editor when she's ready. I'm also putting together a new contemporary story and brewing a historical series idea in my head.

On thing I can say, I never lack for something swirling in my head! LOL As ideas, thoughts, and snippets of dialog come to me I let them ferment and if they are good, I write them down so I have them when I start writing. I have the first chapter written for the contemporary and I found my starting point for the historical.

I also have to get an online class put together for the Hearts Through History RWA online chapter I belong to and offered to do a class on different Characters of the West.

That's what's on my agenda for this week. Hope you all have a good one! What are your plans for the week? Anything exciting? Or the same old routine?

No comments: