Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Faves!!


This week I have some interesting Friday Faves- I think!

I have a new favorite book by Harlequin Intrigue author, Alice Sharpe. Last weekend I read her latest release, Multiples Mystery and the characters have stayed with me all week! It's been a while since I've read a book that did that to me. So two thumbs up for Alice and this book!

The person who runs the e-book club that read Outlaw in Petticoats last month also has an e-magazine. And I have an interview in the magazine this month. You can read it here. But you have to register to be able to see it. As far as I can tell, you aren't signed up for anything, it just allows you to read the interview and lets the editor know how many people are reading it.

This week, I had a break through on a different twist for the WIP, Doctor in Petticoats. And where the story had lost some shine for me, it is now sparkling with this new idea.

I'm helping teach a critiquing workshop tomorrow with the local writing group. It should be fun and I'll get to hear a variety of writing styles.

Any Faves for you this week?

No comments: