Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Faves!


May 1st! Big things happening today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILD ROSE PRESS!!! It is the third birthday of my publisher, The Wild Rose Press. In honor of the occasion all the lines are blogging all day at Behind the Garden Gate. They are giving away a book an hour to people who comment. So head on over leave a comment and you could be chosen to win a book!

Today is the start of Brenda Novak's online Auction for Juvenile Diabetes. Hop over there and start bidding on items. Not only can you nab some good stuff, but if you are the person who places the most bids (you don't have to have the winning bid, just bid the most) you will receive a new HP computer from Brenda. And don't forget, I have a barbwire wreath on the list of donated items. I'd love for it to make at least $100 for the cause. And if you have the winning bid and prove to me you have read one of my books- I'll throw in something special along with the wreath.

1 comment:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

LOL I've read all your books, even the ones that aren't published yet. *G*

The auction sounds like a great event, I hope you bring in lots of money for it!