Monday, July 27, 2009

Tractor driving, irrigating and writing


Sorry this is late. I spent Saturday all day driving a backhoe taking 800 pound bales out of a field and stacking. Then Sunday we finished seeding a field, moved wheel lines, and cleaned up equipment. Today, I didn't have internet connection until I reached my daughter's. So here I am writing the Monday blog a little late.

My CP said the new version of my latest Halsey brother book is much better. So I am getting it polished up and hope to have it to my editor tomorrow.

I've been doing a lot of stewing and brewing for the romantic suspense I'm plotting. I listened to some workshops from the San Fran RWA conference and I had several "Aha" moments.

I'm judging 4-H home ec exhibits tomorrow then back to Princeton on Wednesday to do three more days of irrigating.

Hope your week is not as buys as mine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on completing the rewrite! I knew you could do it! And CONGRATS on the top pick review!

Have fun up in Princeton again!