Friday, January 18, 2013

Off Topic - Street Team

I've not been home much so instead of some Farm Fun today I'll post about a chance for those of you who like my books to help me out.

You can join my street team. This is a group of people who like my books and help promote the books and events where others can meet me. To join go to my street teams facebook page and click join. http://www.facebook.com/groups/402519373168442/

Then just check in now and then to see what is happening and do the little tasks asked of you. In return you will get access to new books and gifts from me.

It's easy, it's fun, and I do reward those who help me spread the word.

This Saturday, I'll be at Jan's Paperback books in Aloha, Oregon from 1-4 pm. If you stop in and tell me you are on the street team I'll have a gift for you. If you send people to say, "Hi". I'll have a treat for them.

Join up and join the fun!

Paty

No comments: