Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sunshine Award-


We interrupt the regularly scheduled Western blog because western romance author Donna Michaels awarded Writing into the Sunset with the Sunshine Award! Thank you, Donna!


The Sunshine Award is a lovely sunny flower that bloggers give to other “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
 
there are rules....

(1) Thank the person who gave you the award in your blog post. 

(2) Do the Q&A below
(3) Pass on the award to 10-12 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
Here are the fun questions:
 
Favorite Color: Purple 
Favorite Animal: Pig
 
Favorite Number: 12 because I married my husband on the twelfth of May.
 
Favorite Non-alcoholic Drink: Hot chocolate. Have to have a cup every morning or my day doesn't go well. 
 
Facebook or Twitter:  Facebook because I can catch up with family and friends.
 
Your Passion: Writing stories that entertain, enlighten, and are enjoyed. 
 
Giving or getting presents: Giving! I love finding the prefect gifts for family and friends. The excitement on their faces when they receive it is my gift.
 
Favorite Day: Sunday. It's the one day of the week when hubby and I can cuddle in bed before getting up and starting the day.
 
Favorite Flowers: Daffodils because they mean spring is around the corner.

I'd like to pass the award on to:

1 comment:

bn100 said...

Congrats!!

bn100candg at hotmail dot com