Friday, May 16, 2014

Will it fit?

The first load to go to the tack room in Princeton already just about fills the shelves we built. It looks like we'll be building more shelves on the north side, and then stacking.

The hardest part is determining what can be boxed and shelved and not be needed until the house gets built. And determining which of my research books I'll need for the books I'm writing and will write while living in the cabin.

Last night I lay awake trying to figure out where in the cabin I'll put my books that I sell at events, the above mentioned reference books for when I'm writing, and the printer. When I told my hubby, no problem I can live in the cabin while we build the house, I hadn't thought of all the "things" I need just to write.

After all the inspections and interruptions today, I'm planning a good writing jag tomorrow.

Stay tuned for the adventures of moving from 2700 sq ft to 200 sq ft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yowser on all the writing storage questions. I can't even begin to imagine living in a 200 sq ft. home with someone else AND needing my writing space. I hope your new house goes up fast!