Thursday, March 15, 2018

Blog Blues

I've been finding it difficult to get over here and put up new posts. I blog at 5 group blogs a month and try to be a guest on other blogs every month. Writing all of those makes the well dry when it comes to my blog.

Over the years I've tried having different days be about certain subjects and that didn't seem to bring more bloggers over to my blog.

My goal is to keep the blog up, but I'll only blog here once a week with releases, events that are happening, or something fun that comes along. Like my ride-along this Saturday with an ODFW Officer to learn more about my character in the mystery series that will come out next year. I was looking forward to it, but seeing as how there is a good 8-10 inches in the area where I'm riding along...I'm thinking this may be interesting. We'll have more time for me to pick his brain, I think, than actual checking on fishermen and the outdoors.

If you have something you think people who read my blog would like to see here, let me know in the comments. 

I'm excited to be part of the Wild Deadwood Reads Anthology that will be available in print and ebook May 1st.  I'll be posting all the info here when it is available. It is 17 short stories by authors who are attending the Wild Deadwood Reads Event June 7th-10th at Deadwood, SD.  The stories are either present day, historical, or have a paranormal element in them. All the proceeds from the print and ebooks will go to Western Sports Foundation an organization that helps rodeo athletes with medical bills.

I have a lot of other exciting things coming up. Next week I'll be attending the Left Coast Crime Conference in Reno, NV.  I hope to have some photos and info here after that event or possibly during.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: