Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Changing a Book World

I was approached by an author three years ago to write a book that was included in her Kindle Worlds series. I was flattered to be asked and since I'd started the Letters of Fate series, I'd include a book that would hopefully draw readers to that series. 

There were many questions I had to ask, like the size of the mine, the mining town, and a a thousand others to make my story work in her world. But because there was so little really known about the world she'd started, I kept my characters there only a short time before they struck out on their own. 

The good news for me about taking my characters to another place in two-thirds of the book, is now that Kindle Worlds has closed and I received my rights back, I was able to easily move my characters to a real mining area in NE Oregon for the first part of the book and not have to do too much to the rest of the book. Well, I did have to change up things toward the end. 

The good news for you, the reader, is I have Isaac: Letters of Fate ready for you to read on all ebook formats and also available in print! 


Isaac: Letters of Fate

 Historical western filled with steamy romance and the rawness of a growing country.

Alamayda Wagner’s life has left her cynical, but also vigilant, and that’s what propels her to Cornucopia, Oregon to uncover the secrets her father took to his grave. She quickly discovers her only hope includes trusting Isaac Corum. That soon proves to be expensive, and not just financially.

The last thing Isaac Corum needs or wants is a snooty woman telling him he didn’t do enough to save her father, which is what her letter implied. He’d helped the man more than most people would have, and swears he won’t go out of his way like that again. He’ll meet her at the Baker City train station, deliver her father’s belongings, and send her back the way she came.


Universal book link: https://www.books2read.com/u/mVBAjl

No comments: