Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Rodeo State of Mind

I'm trying to set up a schedule where I blog more frequently and I've been doing a miserable job...

I had a good time selling the Wild Deadwood Tales anthology at the Unleash the Beast PBR event in Nampa, ID over the weekend. I sat at a table with a WSF- Western Sports Foundation member. We visited, had a good time, and she sold raffle tickets, while I sold books.

All of the proceeds from the books and the raffle tickets went to the WSF and organization that:
Provides resources to get injured rodeo athletes back on their feet and to start planning for their future beyond competition. WSF helps even if the athlete just competed in their first event or are thinking about the end of their career. WSF helps them through their entire career and beyond.

It's a great program for western sports athletes.
PBR Unleash the Beast

I enjoyed watching Chase Outlaw. He was one of the cowboys who visited with us at the Wild Deadwood Reads Behind the Chutes event last June in Deadwood, SD. He has a great sense of humor and is determined to put in good rides.

Do you like to watch rodeos? Which event is your favorite?

If you haven't grabbed your Wild Deadwood Tales, you only have a few more months! It will no longer be available after the new year.

No comments: